Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Hello All,

Something new & different for me, but I thought it would be fun:

1. NCIS is my favorite TV show (or movie) because I like crime shows, and especially the teamwork shown on NCIS.

2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: "And leave the watch or take it. I won't have it." (The Sisters Brothers, advance readers' copy).

3. I am tired, but wish I could stay up all night reading.

4. I like long walks.

5. Take some time to talk with friends.

6. Everyone needs a bit of humor in their day and in their lives.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Detroit Red Wings in playoff hockey, tomorrow my plans include working & relaxing in the evening and Sunday, I want to sleep in (before I have to be at work at noon)!

Happy Reading!
Patti

Friday Fill-in credit goes to Janet at http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

No comments: