Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Cinematic Alphabet

Hello All!

I went with a different medium for this post, movies instead of books (though now I'd like to do this with some different topics...). This meme is from Musings of an All Purpose Monkey by Elizabeth A White, who got it from Le0pard13 over at It Rains… You Get Wet . It’s My CinematicLink Alphabet, which I attempted because I wasn't sure I could come up with movie titles I liked for every letter of the alphabet. I couldn't--as of this writing, I couldn't list movies for K, U, or Z. I would love to see other people's lists!

American President

Bull Durham

Casablanca

Desk Set

Eighty-four Charing Cross Road

Field of Dreams

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

His Girl Friday

Incredibles; Italian Job

Jumping Jack Flash

K

Love Actually

Mrs Miniver; Maltese Falcon

National Treasure

Ocean's Eleven

Philadelphia Story

Q

Raiders of the Lost Ark; Room with a View

Singing in the Rain; Silverado

The Thin Man

U

Valley Girl

While You Were Sleeping

X-Men (1st)

You've Got Mail

Z

Happy Viewing!

Patti

(who spent an hour cutting & pasting movie posters into Blogger, but found out Blogger didn't want to handle all that. Therefore, a plain text list.)



1 comment:

le0pard13 said...

Wonderful cinematic alphabet list, Patti! Since I recently re-did the Steven Soderbergh trilogy, I appreciate you putting OCEAN'S ELEVEN on to this roll. I think this is the first I've seen for the fun VALLEY GIRL on this meme. Very cool. Fine contribution, my friend.