Saturday, June 6, 2009

Prep for Mystery Read-A-Thon 2009

Hello All!

Here's the link to the Mystery Read-A-Thon I'm participating in tomorrow, Sunday, June 7, 2009: http://mysteryreadathon.blogspot.com/

I think I'm ready--I've got food for meals, snacks (generally, mostly low calorie, kinda healthy), I may allow myself 2 Diet Cokes instead of my usual 1, and I'll be drinking lots of water (it's the desert, and our humidity's been 15% or below lately).

Here are the books I've set aside, though not necessarily in the order I may to read them:
Gilda Joyce, Psychic Investigator by Jennifer Allison (YA)
Bury Me Deep by Megan Abbott (ARC from Kathy F--thanks!!!)
Raiders of the Lost Corset by Ellen Byerrum
A Night at the Operation by Jeffrey Cohen
Trigger City by Sean Chercover
The Boxer and the Spy by Robert B. Parker (YA)
A Mammoth Murder by Bill Crider

I have also started reading another mystery today, which I am still undecided about, so that may end up on the list if I end up finishing it tomorrow.

Not sure yet about how I'll be posting, here and on Goodreads (probably on Facebook & Twitter too), but my usual thing is to post reviews on Goodreads after I've finished a book, so I'll probably do that.

Ahhhh, a day of guilt-free reading--looking forward to seeing who else participates, and, as always, would love to know what you're reading!

Happy Reading!
Patti

No comments: