Sunday, November 8, 2009

When Nothing Hooks You

Hello All,

After a one day break, during which I finished rereading Little Brother by Cory Doctorow, I'm back to blogging. Now I find myself with 2 books started, The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly, which is pretty good, and 44 Scotland Street by Alexander McCall Smith, which is so far, rather aimless. But what do you do when life in general keeps you from focusing on a book? I'm not rushing to get back to either one of these, and I'm having the sort of day where starting something else doesn't appeal to me. Interesting, and sort of scary, for the reader that I am. I know that tomorrow is a full day, so I may just ride out the rest of the evening and tomorrow, and not think about it. Tuesday will have to be soon enough to decide whether to stick with the 2 I've got going, or look around for something else.

Little Brother was excellent--I can't recommend it enough!!! Here's the link to my Goodreads review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/38494461

Yes, I know that life could be much worse than being undecided about what to read! And it's also good to be busy with work and other things, and add reading into the mix.

Happy Reading!
Patti

No comments: